Four months after the lockdown, without any cleaning hand, urban residents in Chicago have shifted from the modest house cleaning to new professional cleaning services. Identifying the most reliable house cleaning service in Chicago may not be an easy job, but it is definitely worth the trouble.
Whether you need regular cleaning, a deep scrub, or just a one-off cleaning session, safety and quality always come first. That is precisely why you want to hire a professional cleaner that is both experienced and reliable.
Transmission of the virus from person-to-person is a much higher risk than transmission via surfaces! But you should clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in your homes or offices at least once daily just to remain safe. You probably have contact with the outside world in some way or either a person leaving and returning or goods coming in. Several types of research show that the novel coronavirus can survive for 24 hours or more on cardboard, and remain up to three days on stainless steel and plastic surfaces. People or household items come in and out of your home, also bring the possibility of exposure. Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and traffic areas is a step to make your space safe and hygiene, even if you aren’t leaving the house.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommends that all the home and business owners take the necessary procedure to clean and sanitize the high-touch surfaces in their home or office. High-Touch Surfaces to Clean and Disinfect Daily:
- Table surfaces
- Hard dining chairs (seat, back, and arms)
- Kitchen counters
- Bathroom counters
- Faucets and faucet knobs
- Toilets (seat and handle)
- Light switches
- TV remote controls
- Game controllers
Everyone’s home is a little different, so Chicago House Cleaning makes the plan of action accordingly based on the surfaces you interact with most. Chicago House Cleaning at first clean the surface, then they take the necessary procedure to disinfect the surface. They remove any contaminants, dust, or debris by wiping them with the best quality cleaning agent and a hand towel. Then they apply appropriate disinfectants to the surface. The quickest and most straightforward way to achieve it is wiping with disinfecting agents. By taking the help of professional house cleaning in Chicago, it can help lower the infection risk in the home. If you aren’t able to obtain disinfectants at this time, do a thorough job with the soap or cleaning agents you do have.
So if you’ve concluded that you could use some house cleaning services, but you are still on the fence to decide whom to contact! Here is a list of what you need to consider first:
- Reputation: Check to know whether the cleaning company has years of experience or is entirely new in the business?
- Professionalism: Whether they have permanent office and website or can easily lead you to a scam?
- Services: You should check the services they provide to make your home shine
- Testimonials: customer satisfaction is critical, so don’t be shy and ask around or look up the reviews online to find the services or recommendations.
- Price: Make sure you choose a provider that offers hourly rates or budget-friendly price that you are comfortable with.
- online availability: Check to know whether you can book the house cleaning service easily online without complicated booking procedures
- payment methods: in case you don’t want to pay cash, you want to look for a house cleaning service that allows secure online payments
Are you searching for a specialized house cleaning services in Chicago? You can easily book the trustworthy assistance of ServiceMaster MB right away! For more information, you can call them at (773) 583-4300 anytime! Don’t forget to stay in touch with them on Facebook & Twitter social media networks!