On an emotional level, a person who hoards often has strained relationships with friends and family, feels isolated, embarrassed and finds daily life extremely stressful! Hoarding cleanup is an emotional experience! Perhaps it will be back-breaking work, messy and time-consuming as well and best done by restoration professionals only. The hoarder’s cleanup service in Chicago is experienced enough to handle every step of the process discreetly and carefully.
Hoarder’s cleanup services in Chicago have the expertise and equipment to perform the job efficiently and safely. There’s no need for you to hurt your back. Just point to the appliances you want, and they’ll take it from there! People trust hoarders cleanup service Chicago to pick up and dispose of their trash and clutters in an earth-friendly manner.
- Ensuring safety – Hoarder’s cleanup services in Chicago wear protective gears, such as disposable gloves and dust masks protecting bacteria and diseases. They are also backed by safety equipment, fire extinguisher, repellent spray, a flashlight, and a first-aid kit for any emergency.
- Cleaning supplies – Hoarder’s cleanup technicians also have the best tools and cleaning equipment to remove the trash making the home clean. Some of them include heavy-duty trash bags, empty boxes, buckets, universal cleaning agents and disinfectants, etc.
- Preparing a staging area–A free and open space, such as the yard is necessary to place the contents temporarily. They dispose of the debris that is emptied from home appropriately in the large dumpster.
- De-cluttering the home – Once the storing area is ready, the cleaning experts tackle the job and able to escape quickly in case of an emergency. They remove the trash and clutter from top to bottom in the room.
- Sorting out the contents – The hoarder’s cleanup service in Chicago complied with the local regulations while handling the trash items. They will never throw the clutters directly into the trash. They bagged the trash and debris and threw them in a dumpster instead. When it comes to electronic devices like computers, tablets and cell phones, many people don’t realize that importance of recycling these items. Hoarder’s cleanup service in Chicago sorted out the precious metals contained in this equipment so it can be reused in the production of new things or can be donated.
- Cleaning the home – When your home became clutter-free, repairs should be done if needed. These include damage restoration and disinfect the contents in the house including the salvageable items.
- Hoarder’s cleanup service in Chicago offers a convenient, eco-friendly solution to all your appliance removal needs. They recycle or dispose of those not suitable for donation, following local, state and federal regulations.
If you have a friend or loved one suffering from hoarding, ServiceMaster MB is here to help. They handle all hoarding situations and hoarders cleanup service with sensitivity and compassion. They offer a full-service hoarding clean up and removal of items to restore your home to a healthy, clean environment. For more information or to schedule a cleanup call the caring team of ServiceMaster MB at (773) 583-4300 today! They will be with you at every step of the way. Don’t forget to stay in touch with us on Facebook & Twitter social media networks!