Someone moving into a new home wants the place to be clean and welcoming. No such tenant likes to move into a home that looks like living and unclean. It is also always fair for outgoing tenants getting the place clean and ready before they move out. Move out cleaning for any apartment from top to bottom is a tedious task. It is also not worthy of attempting to do the job on your own. Rely on the specialized move out cleaning service in Glenview, IL, and check how they make the property ready for your landlord or new tenants.
The professional move out cleaning service in Glenview, IL, carries out a detailed move out cleaning with utmost efficiency and professionalism. They understand the significance of move out cleaning service for the moving out tenants.
Hence the move out cleaning in Glenview, IL only deliver the best and make your property professionally cleaned before handing it to the landlord. Their move out cleaning service in Glenview, IL thoroughly cleans your entire home without leaving any corner. They are equipped with the best expertise, all the essential tools, modern equipment, and trained team to achieve an effective result. For the move out cleaning, they offer exhaustive checklists that reflect the standards of cleanliness and the consequences for your claim.
Kitchen cleaning checklist for move out cleaning service
- Cleaning cupboards and drawers.
- Removing the old foodstuffs and other perishables.
- Washing and polishing of all surfaces.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all tiles.
- Clean-Up the kitchen appliances.
- Removing the garbage and disposing of the clutters in the bins.
Bathroom cleaning checklist for move out cleaning service
- Thoroughly clean the wall and floor tiles.
- Cleaning and polishing the shower screens.
- Cleaning, and polishing of the washbasin, bathtub, and shower fittings.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the toilets and toilet seats.
- Eliminating the old bottles, soaps, shampoos, and other leftover toiletries.
- Washing and polishing of all mirrors and floors.
- Deeply vacuuming of bathroom carpets.
Bedroom and general room cleaning checklist for move out cleaning service
- Removal of cobwebs from all corners and ceiling.
- The dusting of all the electric appliances, shades, curtain rails, and wall hanging.
- Vacuum cleaning of all carpets and mattresses
- wiping of all wooden furniture, dusting behind furniture, picture frames, and furniture tops
- Washing and cleaning of the entire floor surface and all glass surfaces such as mirrors
- Wiping down the windowsills and glasses both internally and externally.
- Cleaning the doors and polishing the handles.
- Moving the old newspapers, magazines, and other rubbish from shelves and drawers.
- Wiping the wooden furniture’s.
- Cleaning the upholstery and cushions.
- Cleaning all the storage units and furniture inside the bedroom.
Do you wish something more to add to the move out cleaning checklist? You can request special services as well! For a reliable and specialized purpose of lease cleaning service in Glenview, IL contact ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration Pro at 1-847-724-9800 today!